Sunday, July 19, 2009
Spare Time
I have been having lots of fun with mom's embroidery machine in my spare time (8pm-5am). I learned real quick not to do anything with Cy and Piper awake after they unplugged my machine twice during the middle of a design. Now I have to get all the other things I use to do during this time done during the day so I can spend time at night making fun things. My kids and their cousins have a long list of things they want me to practice on. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I really like the big A (font) in the 2nd picture. They are all so cute!
You are doing a fantastic job. I love these...soooo, when you are all finished with your children, neices, nephews and everyone else that I am sure has asked...I would REALLY LOVE some towels with the kids names on them...hint, hint :)
sooo cute!
so many favorites! ;) i'm happy there are other crafters out there. he he
So I'm going to have to place my order! Love love love it all!
Dang, Girl! Those look awesome!
One question, What's spare time?
INCREDIBLE!!! Ashley just LOVED her stuff and so did everybody at the baby shower- they just went on and on about it! You cease to amaze me.
Post a Comment