K and C are the cutest couple and have two beautiful daughters. They moved to Murfreesboro after they were first married. It has been so fun to see them grow together and add two sweet girls to their family. I was pregnant with K with the twins and with Adaleigh. She is an amazing woman and great example to me. C will be attending Law School in Florida and we are so sad to see them go. It has been so fun getting to know both of them. They will be missed!!
We had the great pleasure of watching C the day before they left. She was so cute and funny. She loved following the kids around. She would play with one for awhile and then find someone else to play with. Logan had gotten a balloon for his birthday that sings "Happy Birthday". She loved to hear it and would dance around. We had fun playing with C and will miss her!! 
3 comments:
I am going to miss them too... and they are the cutest couple ever!!
There are not enough words to describe to you how helpful it was to have Claire gone while we packed! Thank you! I knew that she would have so much fun which, clearly, she did! She is so full of energy so I hope she tuckered out your kids and they slept well! She cried the whole way home for you and your kids. I tried to tell her that we had to go home. That made her very angry as she kicked my seat and screamed! Thank you for watching her and for all of the kind things that you said about our family. We are grateful that we were able to live near you even for a short while. You have left a huge impact on our lives! You are an inspiring woman and I really do think the world of you and your beautiful family! Next time we BOTH get pregnant (you know you will :) I will be so sad to not be near you!! I'll have to be pregnant alone! Miss you all already!
Oh...and I am pretty sure that I need to have a ton of kids. Claire LOVED having so many people to play with!
Post a Comment