Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wonderful Men in My Life

I let Father's Day go by without posting anything about the wonderful men in my life. I will start with Zack. I am so thankful for Zack. He is a wonderful husband and father. He works hard for our family. I know it sounds cheesy but he is my best friend. He always finds a way to make me smile and laugh. I love him very much and I am so grateful for him.

I have also been blessed with a wonderful father and two great brothers. My dad spoils me rotten even to this day and he is the best grand-daddy! I have always loved having two older brothers. I think every girl needs an older brother. Just the other day my brother sent me a text telling me he loved me and hoped I was having a great day. It was intended for his wife, but I loved getting it.

I love and appreciate these wonderful men in my life!!

7 comments:

Meghan said...

This brought tears to my eyes. Yes, you do have a wonderful husband. He makes me laugh too. I don't think he has ever answered the phone normal. It's always something funny or trying to persuade me to never call back again!

We do have the best dad ever- he spoils me too. And we are blessed with two amazing older brothers, I love it!

Thank you for sharing this post!

Meghan said...

Oh, by the way... I like the title of your blog. :)

Lila said...

i like the new title too! and thank you for the post. it was great and not 'cheesy'. ;)

Mama Mary said...

I too was teary eyed and then teared up MORE after reading Meghan's comment! I always love to be with you and Zack in a comfortable setting and see how he makes you laugh ~ makes me laugh to ~ and I LOVE his laugh!! Good man that Zack! Your blog reminds me when Dad would send you girls 3 roses at school on Valentine's with the card ~ "From the 3 men that love you the most" ~ created much curiosity among your peers!
I too like the new title and look of your blog! You are an amazing woman, McKenzie!

Anonymous said...

Tears here too. I always loved getting three roses on Valentine's Day from the three men that love me the most. We have a great family and three wonderful men to lead it. (I wrote that first part before reading moms comment.) :)

We are lucky to have such great husbands that put up with the good the bad and the ugly and can always make us laugh even if it is just us that is laughing.

Too funny about the text! :) Love it!

gretchen said...

Not cheesy perfectly sweet!

gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.