Monday, January 11, 2010
Christmas 2009
We (the kids and I) had a great Christmas!! (Zack was sick in bed all day.) We did not have to go anywhere!! It was great to open presents in the morning, enjoy breakfast (our traditional sausage casserole that my mom made for us), and play all day. The kids said they got everything they wanted plus more. I did not get many pictures. Without Zack's help, I was not able to help the kids and take pictures. Once I stopped, I got so involved with the kids that I forgot to take any more after everything calmed down.
Cy still trying to figure out what is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love Piper's face in the first pictures! I'm sorry Zack was sick that day, but I'm glad it didnt' slow anyone else down.
Love the pictures you did get. :) 180 dinosaurs... makes me laugh. Hailey always says something like 52 hundred. :)
I was going to say the same thing about Piper's face in the first pic. I'm glad you at least got a few pictures of your Christmas at home.
I LOVE IT!!!! I miss you and your kids so much! Its so like Logan to say he got 180 dinasours, and Piper's face is precious! Will email you soon!
Post a Comment