Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Gifts

Each Christmas the cousins draw names to see who they will give to for Christmas. This year we decided to do homemade gifts. I didn't do great in following that rule, but my kids got awesome gifts that were perfect for each of them.

Chase gave Landon this snake. If you know Landon, you know he loves animals. He loves this snake that his cousin made him. As Landon said, "My snake is AWESOME!" Chloe gave Mia this watch. Chloe's very talented mother made this watch. Mia had been wanting a watch and absolutely loves it.

Jake gave Logan this cape and a matching mask (I couldn't find it for the picture). Mary Kathryn also made this. It was the highlight of Logan's Christmas. My kids love to wear capes and this was a really cool one!!
Kierstyn made Piper an ABC Book. It is so cute!! Piper loves it and will let you know it is her book. It is a bedtime favorite.

The kids favorite page is U!
Heath gave Cy a memory game. It is no ordinary memory game but it is pictures of all the cousins. This has become a favorite game for the kids. They love trying to find themselves! They laugh and scream every time they turn a card over. There are lots of cousins so their are lots of cards. Meghan spent a long time making this, but it is worth every minute!!

Trevin gave Adaleigh the cutest blanket ever!! Aunt Jen made this blanket and I love it. It has the coolest fabrics, it is the perfect size, and is so soft. This is one I use even if it doesn't match what Adaleigh is wearing.

Well, I totally failed on my end but I sure am glad I have such talented sisters and sisters-in-law.

7 comments:

Lila said...

very cute. great ideas for next year in our cousins gift exchange! ;)

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me??!?! My girls sleep with their blankets every night and if their mom wasn't so mean and turned their baskets into their laundry baskets for clean clothes they would still be toting them around full of ALL their gifts from Christmas. They love it and tell everyone that Mia made all of it. :) haha My kids like the U page too! :)

Hampers said...

Just gone through your blog on Christmas gift and found it wonderful. It was nice going through your blog. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

You're so smart to take a picture of everything. I need to go back and do that, too.

Meghan said...

I LOVE all the homemade gifts. It was a great idea and so fun to do :) I'm glad they are all enjoyed :)

Denise said...

I'm only going to say this once...WOW!!!!!!!

Denise Skelton said...

That is such a cute idea and I love each of them! Your family is smart! :)