Before the rehearsal started, a few of us got a tour of the stage. We got to see behind the scenes and how everything works. It is amazing how they pull off these grand sets. I was intimidated just standing on the stage without anything going on. I don't know how these girls do it. They are all naturals.
Mia in the dressing room with her costume on. Check out all those lights. The girls love it, but it gets very hot in there with all the lights!
All eleven girls. They are the cutest, sweetest group of girls!
This is our Beauty Queen Mrs. Julie! She was Miss Arkansas and a Miss America Finalist. The first night the cast did make-up the men came up to a group of us moms and asked if anyone could do their make-up. We told them to hold on and we would find our Beauty Queen. We ran and got Julie and she was so excited. This is totally her element. Well last night there was a knock on our dressing room door and it was the men asking for Julie. A line quickly formed in the hallway for Julie to do their make-up. I had to capture the moment. She is the funniest lady you will ever meet. She has us all laughing constantly. As she finished, they said "We will see you Thursday." She has found herself a new job!!
7 comments:
oooh, oooooh, ooooooooh....I just LOVE all the pictures! Mia is a SUPERSTAR! We can't wait! And your hair is so pretty.
Words escape me! I am moved to tears. What a beauty! ALL of you are radiant. Wow! SO excited to see Mia in her element. !!!!!!!!!
What a fun night! And you and Mia look so beautiful! Tell her congratulations for me and thanks for the heads up on no mutual tonight.
Talk about a beauty!!! You ALL look fabulous-your hair is getting so long! I'm so impressed that Zack went to the Opera! There is no doubt that he truly loves Mia. Ha! Ha! :) Please tell Mia how proud we are of her-wish we could be there to see it ourselves!
was Mia the youngest kid in the cast?
How exciting for Mia! What an amazing opportunity!
I can't believe how much Mia looks like you! Such a pretty girl! And you look incredible...loved the hair!
I miss you and your family! Looking forward to that girls night in December!!!
I love it and love that you took pictures each with Mia and together. it's funny how little pictures mike and i take together. I know Mia will NEVER forget all the fun, and love and support she felt from you and the other dancers/families. what a wonderful time. ;) everyone looks so beautiful (your curls are inspiring! he he he)
Post a Comment