Sunday, October 17, 2010

No cell phone

This morning Zack came into the room and asked where my cell phone was and I said I have no idea. He said he thought it was in the toilet in the bathroom next to the kitchen.

Adaleigh had come to get me earlier this morning and took me to the bathroom saying uh-oh!! We usually keep the door closed for obvious reasons. I looked in the bathroom and didn't see anything unusual so I just closed the door thinking she was saying uh-oh the door was open. She was trying to tell me she had dropped my phone in the toilet, but I didn't listen. It was in the toilet for hours. Oh well!!

Zack thinks it is a good excuse for new phones. I think I will just enjoy not having a phone. Actually mom and dad have several extra ones I could always use. I do feel like I can't contact anybody. Everything is stored in my phone.

So if you are trying to reach me on my cell phone you won't get me for a few days anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have extra phones too-- even my old one that is water proof but has a mind of it's own. Let me know if you want any of mine. :)

Meghan said...

Oh my! Hard not to laugh... but that does really stink!