I told the kids we were not buying any costumes this year. We had enough in the house and they were creative enough on their own. Friday night I took the older three to the trunk-or-treat at church. They were a good cowboy, a bad cowboy, and a pink power ranger. Saturday night Landon and Mia went to a Halloween party with Meghan and Josiah. After making Josiah a costume, they decided they wanted to go along with the Snow White theme so they threw their costumes together in about 10 minutes (Mia has a talent of squeezing into anything. It does not matter what size it is if she wants to wear it she will find a way). Sunday night we made our rounds to the family and they were Men in Black (Landon just kept his black suit on from church), Bat girl, some combination of costumes, Spiderman, Rapunzel, and a bunny. I am so hoping Meghan has more pictures that I can steal. If not we will have the memories.


This is my favorite time of year but also the busiest time of year. The 1st of November means the beginning of wrestling season around here. I love wrestling season. Landon, Logan, and Zack all hit the mats Monday night. Zack wrestled with one of the middle school boys all night. It was so fun to watch all three wrestle.
4 comments:
first of all landon looks genius as a dwarf! :) i love how much he looks like snow whites/mia's real dwarf. sounds like they had a new costume for every hour of the day so good thing you didn't buy any. :) good luck with wrestling season.
Landon is hysterical!!! Great costumes! Yeah for hit the mat season! Oh, the memories!!
Landon was brilliant as a dwarf! I loved how he thought of how to really make himself look like a dwarf all on his own for the pictures.
I really hope we have pictures from Halloween because I would die if we don't have any bunny pictures of Adaleigh! She was toooooooooooo cute! I have just been informed that we have pictures! Sweet!
I'm stoked for wrestling season! I hope I get to see more of the boys matches this season!
I've got a few pictures I'll send your way.
I love your idea of Halloween costumes- I think they had more fun having so many options.
I had a great weekend with them all!
Post a Comment