Saturday, November 27, 2010
Freeze Out
These crazy boys played freeze out from my house (mom and dad's house) to mom and dad's house (Trip and Jen's house). They took their shirts off and rolled the windows down and rode the entire way to mom and dad's house that way. When we got to the end of their street they got out and ran the rest of the way. It was 35 degrees outside!! I was absolutely freezing and I had all my clothes on, my window up, and my seat heater on. They will probably be sick next week, but they sure did enjoy it!! CRAZY BOYS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
And they will always remember it!! So fun!
That must have been so fun. Now only if I were there!
Crazy!!!
Boys are CRAZY!!
Yes, Boys ARE crazy! Freeze out is popular here too! ; )
wierd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment