She is too much like me!
That is hilarious! I love it! Contradictory? But all I said was...? HAHAHAHAHA! I'm going to laugh about that all day.
You must say that makes you laugh! I know. . . but it IS so funny. And. . . Meghan. . . how do you know it was "she"? LOL Just LOVE our family GENES!!
hahahaha!
Ha! Contradictory? Of course not! :)
ha ha ha ha ha.
Funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is too much like me!
That is hilarious! I love it! Contradictory? But all I said was...? HAHAHAHAHA! I'm going to laugh about that all day.
You must say that makes you laugh! I know. . . but it IS so funny. And. . . Meghan. . . how do you know it was "she"? LOL Just LOVE our family GENES!!
hahahaha!
Ha! Contradictory? Of course not! :)
ha ha ha ha ha.
Funny!
Post a Comment