Our baseball season has ended. We had a great season. Logan was the homerun and grand slam hitter. In his first game, Logan got a triple. When he told Uncle Kelly, he told him to hit the ball and run and not stop. He has taken that advice seriously. I believe he has had atleast 1 homerun and/or grand slam every game. The hard part is not passing the players in front of him. Not all of them know to run when the ball is hit...the joys of t-ball!! He played first base most of the time. There were not many balls or runners that got past first base.
Landon had a great season as well. We saw tremendous improvement from last year. His three coaches were guys Zack and I went to school with. It was fun to watch them coach a group of 9 and 10 year olds. Landon was catcher this year and loved it. It was fun watching him too.
Since Landon and B.P. are on the same baseball team, Piper and Cy get to play with Little K. at the ballfield. It is so fun to watch these three play together.
4 comments:
Impressive Logan! :) I have a soft spot for baseball players. he he he.
if you had a bigger van, you could watch my kids for the summer to fill the 'void' of business. lol :D
Uhm relax a little more and safe some gas?!? :) I should seriously send my kids to you for a few months so they can dab into sports and stuff. haha
Trying B R E A T H I N G! :>)
I ditto what your mom said!
Post a Comment