I found these two under the desk in Adaleigh's room. Adaleigh wanted Landon to lay down under there with her and so he did. She is spoiled rotten by her older siblings!!!
Ahhhh ~ precious! Landon, Landon, Landon ~ just a good kid all around! LOVE this picture ~ you sure can tell they are related. Cute faces for sure! Great posts 'Kenz! Thanks! Made my day. Now I should go post ~ packing can wait ~ right??
4 comments:
these are some very cute kiddos. wonderful smiles and sweet personalities!
He IS good big brother! Very sweet to do that.
He is a good big cousin too-- even his cousins all the way in Utah know that.
Ahhhh ~ precious! Landon, Landon, Landon ~ just a good kid all around! LOVE this picture ~ you sure can tell they are related. Cute faces for sure! Great posts 'Kenz! Thanks! Made my day. Now I should go post ~ packing can wait ~ right??
Post a Comment