Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mia's Dance Recital

Mia LOVES dance and in my opinion is very good (but I don't know anything about dance). She performs in three shows and loves every minute of it. This year her ballet dance was to the Phantom of the Opera. There were three classes in this number. It was one of my favorite dances of the entire show.

I had the privilege of being the backstage mom for two of the shows. I love being back there with the girls. (It has nothing to do with the fact I have control issues and want to make sure everyone is put together just right before they go out on the stage.) I could do without the DRAMA from some of the moms, but for the most part we have alot of fun backstage.



Her tap number was to Star Wars. It was a fun dance!





5 comments:

Mike & Lila Family said...

awesome mia! you look so pretty and I'm sure are as good a dancer to everyone as your mom thinks you are.

Meghan said...

great picture of you two! she is a wonderful dancer and I love having the chance to watch her.

Anonymous said...

Dancer moms is something I struggle with too. Hope there is a video we can see... still need to see the Oprah one if there is one.

Mama Mary said...

Beautiful! MIA IS VERY GOOD, PERFECT actually! She seems to be the most posed and natural among her age group. ALWAYS smiling, ALWAYS. I know the opera experience really helped with her perfectness. Such a beauty ~ inside and out. Love our Mia! :>)

jen said...

I looooooove that Star Wars costume--AWESOME!!! Do you have the video yet? I want to see! Beautiful Mia. :)