Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

YYYHappy Valentine's Day from the Fowlers!!!!YYY




6 comments:

Denise Skelton said...

Look at those sweet babies! Where is my boy Landon??? :) Hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Where's Landon??? I guess he's too cool for Valentines Day (like a certain 9-year-old around here)??
Happy V-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and Kisses to all my sweeties!

Meghan said...

Where is Landon??? Too cute those kids are!

Anonymous said...

HOW PRECIOUS!! Alexis and Mia are wearing the same shirt so she was pretty happy about that. Hailey wants to know where Logan is standing. They thought Cy and Piper were too cute and Hailey said, "Piper has funny hair." But I think her hair is adorable!! Lots of love to the Fowler family!!

McKenzie said...

I will post a picture of Landon!! It all started because I was so excited Mia actually brushed her hair this morning, let me put a bow in it, and had on a matching outfit. I had to take a picture to remember these few and far between moments. Since I had the camera out I took pictures of the little ones at home with me.

MK-tell Hailey Logan is kneeling on the chair by the computer in my room.

Anonymous said...

Where is Landon????????
Happy Valentine's Day to all the Fowlers. Cy and Piper look more alike in these pictures than they have before, to me. Beautiful kids. Anxious to see a picture of Landon :>)