Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 3 Results

Well, the results are in. We seem to be losing fewer and fewer pounds each week as a whole. This week we lost a total of 31.1 lbs. Still great everyone is still losing.

1st place: Zack and McKenzie 2.29%
2nd place: John and Laura 1.87%
3rd place: Luke and Cara 1.049%
4th place: Bruce and Brandi 1.041%
5th place: Steve and Gretchen 1.002%

Zack and I both have lost almost 20 lbs.(19.6 and 19.8 to be exact) each. Zack is feeling great and is doing great! We still both have alot of weight to lose, so hopefully we can keep going strong for the next 7 weeks. Hopefully I can get some personal issues taken care of and feel better. I am ready for some more energy!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You guys are AMAZING!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Never would I have considered you as a big loser ~ in anything! But, hey, it still makes you a winner. Great job to all!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job you guys. Adam has lost 25 plus pounds since the beginning of the year. I can't wait till I can join all you losers!! I'm impressed with your success, keep up the good work. Are you doing the fluidity? If so how do you like it?

gretchen said...

Way to go Mckenzie. I am so proud of you guys!!! You are looking so so good!

Anonymous said...

Good Job!!! I am so impressed with you all!!! You are all big losers :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Oops, I am not Michael.