Monday, February 11, 2008

Week 4 Results

This competition has really been alot of fun! It is fun to be doing something that is making each of us better and healthier. Hopefully it is a great jump start and we can continue with a better lifestyle. I must admit I had to give in and have a Blizzard tonight. I couldn't resist any longer. Just means more time on the treadmill for me!!!

1st place: Steve and Gretchen 1.687%
2nd place: Zack and McKenzie 1.597%
3rd place: John and Laura 1.168%
4th place: Luke and Cara 1.126%
5th place: Bruce and Brandi .68%

6 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh.... you deserve that blizzard!! You look AMAZING!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just a blizzard?? You've earned the whold Sonic/Dairy Queen menu!
Again ~ great job to all the participants! Cheers to good health. . .

Heather said...

Good job!!! You all are doing so good!!
You do deserve a blizzard!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, a blizzard? What kind? What size? Was it as good as you had hoped it would be?

Congrats again to all of you! I might not recognize any of you the next time I come to town! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought we discussed you having more then a blizzard? Good job on the weight loss! I need something to mask my garlic smell- A is sending me back to the store today to get the odorless, so much for saving money.

McKenzie said...

I think it was a medium (I told Zack small but I think it was bigger than a small) kit kat blizzard. It was very yummy and worth every bite!!!

MK-if your not going to take the kind that smells send them back with mom. I will take them. I am thinking about eating some spoonfuls myself to fight this cold!