Here we are it is August
The end of summer blues
Mia's birthday is this month
And we have some other news
You might think we won the lottery
What else could we say
We have kept a secret
And have done so day to day
Our news is not uncommon
And it comes directly from Heaven
At this time we have been blessed
With Fowler number six...and possibly number seven
For those of you in a panic
We were just having some fun
The doctor has confirmed
That there is only one
We are thankful for our families
And all of your support
We have one more piece of info
That we feel we must report
Having all these children
Has been fun as you can see
For those who think we're done
We make no guarantee
Zack wrote an alternate ending that I prefer:
Having all these children
Has been tons and tons of fun
In order to retain our sanity
We think we may be done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
WOW!!! Congrats! It all makes sense now. I'm excited to find out what it is- maybe y'all will be the Brady Bunch.
I love it! And I love that Adam just so happened to check the e-mail right after you sent it. I told the girls this a.m. and they were excited that you are going to have THREE babies! :) We love you are are just tickled with excitement!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:>):>):>):>):>):>):>):>):>):>):>):>)
Just curious how many little "white lies" I have been the recipient ~ you guys sure know how to keep a secret! VERY happy and excited for you all of us!!! I know your children must be thrilled! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
You are amazing! When will this bundle of joy arrive?!
Very cool! Congratulations!
I've already said it but I'll say it again......I think you're crazy! If anybody can do it, YOU can!
Now I don't feel so bad about not contributing any more children to the human race. I'll just let you take care of that for me. :)
We are so EXCITED!!!!!
Gretchen called during pick up today and told me the good news.
I told the kids as soon as they got in the car. Mitchell's response was...mom why did you stop at four? The girls started screaming...we are so excited for you guys!
Leah Beth says...Are you kidding
Caroline....Mia's getting another baby. Can we have one of her babies?
Andrew....Whoa that's a lot of kids. Do they know that might be hard!
Blake hasn't made it home yet to hear the big news.
Steve-GET OUT!
Gretchen-OH my gosh...I can't believe I didn't pick up on all the signs. They were there I just didn't put it together. You sure are sneaky! Maybe it wasn't so much over heating as morning sickness! You stinker!
I am so excited for your sweet little family. I wonder how many babies Mckenzie will have before she'll let me help her!
Can you believe that our babies will be so close in age; that is too funny. Well, Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!
We are so happy for you!
The Rosiers
By the way...when we ran into you at the Dr.'s office a few weeks ago (and you were looking SO good) Meredith said...she has five kids and looks that good! I can't believe you are that far along...you look great :)
That is a cute poem! You are amazing!
WHAT?! Are you on crack?
ok - just kidding!!
Post a Comment