Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Going to Work

One morning Logan came downstairs dressed with shoes in hand. He said, "Mom can you put my shoes on because I have to go to work." I said sure. I put his shoes on and then he asked me to open the door (we have child proof locks on all doors going outside). The other kids looked at me crazy when I opened the door, let him out, and then closed the door. I had no idea what he had planned but I knew he had a plan. A few minutes later I quietly went outside and this is what I found. It was so cute!!! He was just working away at cutting the grass.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

What a good worker Logan is! This is such a cute story.

Anonymous said...

Good for you to have such faith!! He is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Granddaddy really is rubbing off on this generation :>) Cute, cute!

Heather said...

He is so cute!!!
My kids are still talking about seeing you guys the other day and how cute he was.
Meredith says she wants a little boy that looks like him someday :)