Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Mia's First Day of School
Yesterday was Mia's first day of school. She used one word to describe it "FABULOUS"! She has had such a positive attitude about this year. She did not get the teacher she wanted and there were only two people from her class last year in her class. It didn't bother her. She said I'm sure my teacher will be great and I can just make some new friends. With an attitude like that, she will do great anywhere. We are looking forward to a great year!!
Poor Logan has had the hardest time with the kids going back to school. For about the first two weeks he cried every morning we dropped Landon off at school. He finally adjusted to that, but now we are trying to adjust to Mia being at school. He was very upset this morning when Mia had to go to school. Landon and Mia created an imaginary friend for him named Kanoe. Kanoe can play with Logan while Landon and Mia are at school. Hopefully he will adjust and get use to the fact that Landon and Mia have to go to school every morning. In September he will be going to preschool two days a week. Hopefully that will help. I can't say I blame Logan. I hate dropping them off at school and would rather them be at home playing too. I don't hate it enough to home school though :).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's my girl!!!
I can't wait meet Kanoe. :) What good siblings Logan has.
Way to go Marvelous Mia! You Rock!!! And Logan and Kanoe can come play with Heath any day :>)This summer past way to quickly!!!
I hear you on the missing them but not enough to home school! That made me laugh...and I agree! I'm glad Mia has such a positive outlook--what a great personality trait to have!
Post a Comment