Piper and Cy turned 2 on March 23. They wanted to make sure I knew they were true 2 year olds. It was a day with poop smeared all over the room and major meltdowns. We did not have a party but had several visitors stop by. Aunt Karen, Isaac, and Nevin came by that morning to pick Landon and Mia up to go swimming. Then later that day Mama Mary, Grandma, and Jackie came by with birthday presents. Grandma and Jackie joined in for some birthday cake and ice cream.
Piper not so sure about the candles on her cupcake.
Can you tell how happy we are???
5 comments:
You are on a roll today!!!
I can't believe they are two. I love that last picture of Cy. They are so cute and so big- love it!
So fun! Cute pictures. It IS hard to believe they are already two! Wow.
I just love their expressions. Glad you were able to capture the moments! :)
Happy Belated Birthday!! Cy and Piper!!
LOVE IT!!! What cute faces- even the not so happy ones. Sorry we didn't get a call in that day- I figured Piper and Cy wouldn't hold it against us. :)
Post a Comment