Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Piper has a new hair do

Piper's hair has been driving me absolutely crazy. She will not keep anything in it. I try to put a bow or clip in it all the time and she just rips it out. She has pulled out so much hair. It is always in her face which I hate. I decided to have it cut off to even out the length and let all the hair she has broken off catch up to the rest. I love it! Landon said he didn't like it because Piper's hair is what made Piper. He said it was always crazy just like she is!!

9 comments:

Meghan said...

I LOVE IT!!! Seriously, this is so very cute!! And I love Landon's comment, her hair was crazy like she is. I'm sure it'll still have it's crazy moments, but this is super, duper cute!

Mama Mary said...

I agree ~ LOVE it ~ it's a sassy cut with attitude ~ just like Piper :>)

Anonymous said...

Although I agree with Landon's theory- that is the cutest haircut. Maybe the haircut will make her change too- but I doubt it. :) So cute!!! I can't wait to show the girls in the a.m. and hear their response.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

PS- I got mine cut the same way yesterday! :)

Lindsey's Story said...

I love it! She looks so grown up!

Christian and Katie said...

Love it! She looks like a little girl now, not a baby!

MotherMonkee said...

Very Cute!

Lila said...

i am pretty sure the 2nd picture is my favorite picture of any child, ever. ;) she looks so timeless! great pick on styles.