Saturday, April 4, 2009
Spring Sports
Our first games for Spring Sports were today. Mia is playing soccer and Landon is playing baseball. I was worried how I was going to manage two different sports without Zack since he works a weekend shift job, but was very pleased when I got their schedules that they only have one Saturday game that overlaps. I love watching my kids play sports. I don't mind being at the ball fields all day. It can get very overwhelming and tiresome with the little ones, but for the most part I love it. This morning Mia said, "Mom I was having a great day today, and when you told me I had a soccer game my heart was filled with joy." That comment made it all worth it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm glad it was a fun day. You are a GREAT mom! :)
I absolutely love that girl!!! She is so sweet and tender!! Ah, she warms my heart!
Precious! Simple pleasures ~ how wonderful to turn great into JOY and then be able to express it at 6! :>)
I'm so glad there are moms like you who actually enjoy the whole ballfield experience. You wanna come support my kids at the ballfield, too?! :)
That was me (Jen) that said that above comment....defintely not Kelly. He would LIVE at the ballfields if it were up to him! :)
You are better then me- I still can't bring myself to put the girls in anything. I am lame, I know. But at least they get excited to play t-ball in our yard. :)
Post a Comment