Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thank You

I have the best parents! I never would have survived wrestling season without their help. We have had wrestling tournaments almost every weekend since January. With Zack working weekends, he has not been able to attend. Most Saturdays we would leave our house around 6:00 or 6:30 (sometimes earlier) to make it to weigh-ins in time. If the tournament was close, my Dad would pick the boys up and take them to weigh-ins and the girls and I wouldn't have to be there till 8:00 or 8:30 when wrestling started. Mom would usually have the twins stay the night on Friday nights and keep them all day Saturday. Yes, I am spoiled!! We have traveled to Clarksville, Mt. Juliet, Tullahoma, Chattanooga, Cookeville, and Dickson to name a few. They have sacrificed their weekends for me and my boys!! I am so very grateful for all of their help and support. I know I am a very lucky girl to have parents who are willing and able to be so involved in the lives of their grandchildren.

Now it is time for baseball and soccer with a little wrestling thrown in the mix!! As busy as these things keep us, I absolutely love it!!

4 comments:

Lila said...

not only are you blessed but you are a blessING to your parents and family and that is why they don't think twice to help you. ;)

Meghan said...

We do have amazing parents that continue to spoil us!

You are one awesome sports Mama too!!

Mama Mary said...

Thank you, Lila ~ that is SO true. Remember, this give US GREAT pleasure!! Sorry, but it is I who gets the most spoiled award! Life IS good! Looking forward to baseball. That will be fun this year!!

Cara said...

Let me know of their schedules... we would love to attend..