Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Special Bond

Landon and Logan have been gone with Zack for the past five days. During that time, Mia has been busy with her activities and Adaleigh is usually right by my side. I have enjoyed sitting in the other room listening to these two play for hours. They are so funny! They have laughed, giggled, snuggled on the couch to watch movies (that is a big deal because Piper does not watch movies), played, wrestled, and enjoyed it being just the two of them. For the most part, all of my kids play well together. It is just different when it is just these two though. Hard to explain with words. They are perfect for each other...complete opposites, but it works for them!!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

That is one of the best pictures of those two! I love it!! I am so glad they have had time just for themselves.

Mama Mary said...

SO CUTE!! Fabulous picture ~ genuinely HAPPY faces ~ wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Meghan.That is one of the best pictures of them.They are adorable!!! I can't wait to come and see you guys next week!

I Love You,
Kierstyn

Mike & Lila Family said...

cute story and fun picture. :)

Steph and E said...

They are getting so old! I want to see them so badly!