Sunday, June 19, 2011
Summer Fun
I am trying to keep some structure and sanity this summer. At the beginning of summer, the kids helped me come up with a daily schedule. It has been working out great so far!! Our mornings and early afternoons are busy doing daily chores, but then we have the later afternoon and evening to do something fun! If every body does all their chores Monday-Thursday, then we have FUN FRIDAY! It is a nice reward for the week. Hopefully this will allow us to keep order in the house, keep the kids brains working, and keep everybody happy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute pictures of the family. :) I would love a schedule... ever.
you are so smart to do that.
Sounds like our days... except we don't have an amazing backyard with grass. We take advantage of our street to ourselves and the red dirt, rocks, and tumbleweeds... yuck!
Perfect! ENJOY that yard ~ every inch of it HOWEVER you want! Yippee!!! It's about time! :>)
I'm interested to know what kind of chores/work you're kids are doing. We are on more of a schedule this summer getting up early for swim practice every morning which I like. It's the whole chores/work thing I'm having a problem with...
Post a Comment