Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Outfit

I now have my summer outfit!! These are gifts brought back from the world travelers, Meghan and Josiah. It doesn't get much more comfortable or cooler than this!!

8 comments:

Mike & Lila Family said...

you look so pretty mckenzie. :)

Meghan said...

It looks so cute on you!

Mama Mary said...

Aloha!! How fun! SO YOU!!!

jen said...

WooHoo! I think we need to go to Hawaii together now... :)

Anonymous said...

We are the only two left that haven't been and my husband isn't taking me want to go? Love the hat- Zebra lady. :)

Mama Mary said...

Hey ~ I haven't been ~ take me too! :>)

Jennifer M. said...

Meghan debated on picking out a more plain, vanilla-style hat, like the one I got (ha!), but she knew you'd like that one! :) Glad you like it! You look FAB!

Steph and E said...

You look so skinny! I'm so impressed! Are you running again? I need to find out what you're doing...