Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Bathroom troubles
Last night Mia comes running downstairs and screams, "There is poop all over the bathroom!" She tends to be a drama queen so I was hoping she was exaggerating. Daddy was working on spelling words with Landon so I went upstairs to check out the situation. She was not exaggerating. It was all over the wall, floor, toilet, and child. I was not looking forward to this clean-up. While I took care of the child and got him bathed and cleaned, I asked Mia to go get me the cleaning supplies. When she came back I told her she could clean the bathroom. I was just joking, but her response was so funny to me. She said, "You are the one who chose to be a mommy, so you have to clean this up." I am sure I have said something similar to that to her and she had no problem turning it around on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that is so funny, that is Mia's comment, not the poop! :) I know when you think of being a Mom this is not one of the things that we dream about but it is reality and it makes our lives the fun, crazy, memorable, ones they are.
That Mia is something else! Too funny! I assume this child was Logan???
Oh, my! I do not envy your clean-up! However, it was ALMOST worth it to hear Mia's priceless comment! Out of the mouth of babes.
Post a Comment