If I remember correctly, my due date is February 23, 2009. Somewhere around there anyway!!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Feb. is becoming as crazy birthday wise as April for us :>) Wow, 'Kenz ~ 6 children in 8 years ~ good job! Well, a FULL time job with lots of overtime but the benefits are priceless!!!!
You're pregnant? I must have missed something or was not paying attention as the news traveled throught the grape vine. Congratulations! You are a wonderful mother!
Mckenzie-- I am so happy for you!!! I know your new little one will be such a blessing to you.
I remember when it was just Landon and Mia and I asked you if you were going to have any more kids and you looked at me like I was crazy!!! You said that you were pretty sure two was all you could handle. Looks like you didn't know how amazing you are. (:(:(:
8 comments:
Feb. is becoming as crazy birthday wise as April for us :>) Wow, 'Kenz ~ 6 children in 8 years ~ good job! Well, a FULL time job with lots of overtime but the benefits are priceless!!!!
You're pregnant? I must have missed something or was not paying attention as the news traveled throught the grape vine. Congratulations! You are a wonderful mother!
Teresa
Yes it is a wonderful time of the year to be pregnant. Alexis wants the baby to be born on her birthday so see what you can do about that! :)
Oops that was me that commented I was under a friends name doing something for her sorry! :)
I didn't know that you were pregnant. Congrats! I am always hearing story's about what a wonderful mother you are!
congrats you little stinker. what a wonderful family and what great parents to add some more too! what a blessing.
Mckenzie-- I am so happy for you!!! I know your new little one will be such a blessing to you.
I remember when it was just Landon and Mia and I asked you if you were going to have any more kids and you looked at me like I was crazy!!! You said that you were pretty sure two was all you could handle. Looks like you didn't know how amazing you are. (:(:(:
We sure miss you guys.
Christianne
congrats!!! :)
Post a Comment