Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Day of School

I am really late with this post because Landon is now on his third week of school. He started school July 21st. He is at the Discovery School this year. He has had a great transition so far. He is like his mama and doesn't like change. I don't know who was more nervous-me or him. He was very relieved when he found out a boy that was in his kindergarten class at Northfield was going to be in his class. He has made lots of new friends and likes his teacher. When we had our parent meeting the first week of school, I had several parents come up to me and tell me Landon was their son's new best friend. That is our sweet Landon.

4 comments:

Denise Skelton said...

Yea! I am glad he is having a good year and you are back to blogging! Who is in his class from kindergarten?!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how he was doing. I am glad that he is adjusting well.

Anonymous said...

I have patiently been waiting for this blog :>) I KNOW just a bit of how busy you are, the rest you secretly go about doing, so I am not complaining, just pleased you were able to find a few minutes to blog. It was fun to eat lunch with Landon and see his new surroundings and meet some of his new buddies. Great kid!!

Jenny said...

What is a discovery school?