Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Landon's First Job

Landon started his first job yesterday. He has been so excited and anxiously awaiting this day. Our neighbor is a school teacher and cheerleading coach. On days she has games she needs someone to let Dixie out and walk her. Landon gladly volunteered for this position. After school it is his responsibility to go get her and let her go to the bathroom and get some exercise.

Landon has wanted a dog for a very long time. He is really hoping he can prove he can take care of a dog and wants to save his money to buy a dog. We will have to see!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a PERFECT job for that cute boy!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Dixie and his "mom" to have Landon ~ great job for him :>) A new baby AND a dog ~ you are ?????????

gretchen said...

Way to go sweet Landon. I am so proud of you. That will be such a good job for you-to see how much you really want a dog! Good Job!

Jeni Simmons said...

This is the perfect opportunity for him to "have a dog". Tell him to enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

YAY Landon!!!!!! I'm so proud!!!
See you at my baptism!!!
Love
Kierstyn!!!!!!

Steph and E said...

I love it! And I love the poem you made up! Your kids are so beautiful!