Sunday, April 5, 2009

Perfect Angel

Adaleigh is a perfect angel. She is the best baby. If only I could keep them as babies!! She is eating and growing like a weed. She had her one month check up last week and weighed 10lbs 6oz. Since we have moved her into her room she has been sleeping great. She only gets up one or two times a night. She eats and goes right back to sleep. The other kids love on her and want to hold her all the time. Mia and Logan are especially good with her. They seem to have the magic touch to make her stop crying. It is great to have such good helpers.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Ah- she is a perfect angel!! I hope she stays that way for you. :) Hopefully she'll be like her brothers as she gets older.

Meghan said...

One more thing- she is one lucky girl to have all these siblings that love her so much!

Anonymous said...

Yes what a sweetie!! I had to re-evaluate the box of clothes I have to send you. 10 lbs.? I need tips on how to get my next baby to fill out that quickly.

gretchen said...

oh gosh she is so pretty. She looks so big. Can't wait to see her!