Last Friday I went with Logan's kindergarten class to the Apple Orchard. It was a very hot day but we had fun!! Unfortunately there weren't any apples on the trees, but the kids got to see what an orchard was. I am so very thankful for teachers and their love and patience for young children. It takes a special person to be a teacher!!!
Monday, September 27, 2010
Apple Orchard
Last Friday I went with Logan's kindergarten class to the Apple Orchard. It was a very hot day but we had fun!! Unfortunately there weren't any apples on the trees, but the kids got to see what an orchard was. I am so very thankful for teachers and their love and patience for young children. It takes a special person to be a teacher!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are SO right. I happen to think they might be a little bit crazy to want to be with (other people's) children all day long, but I'm glad someone wants to do it! :) Logan is sooooooo cute!
That little guy is the apple of my eye ~ doesn't that smile just melt you!?! I agree . . . 3 cheers for teachers . . . they are a special, gifted breed for sure!
Where is the apple orchard at?
I'm loving the school uniforms.
It is in Nolensville. I believe it was called Morning Glory.
What a little charmer! Glad you were able to go. Do you guys have uniforms at Campus?
Post a Comment