Sunday, September 5, 2010
Piper and Cy start School
Piper and Cy have been begging to go to school. They started a two day a week preschool program last week. All of the older kids have gone to Sonshine School, so they were excited to finally call it their school. They were so excited about their backpacks and lunch boxes. I knew Piper would be fine but I worried how Cy would do. He is a little attached. They were both so excited that they ran in their classroom without looking back. I think it helps that they have each other. They had a great day!! They loved their new friends, painting, playing on the playground, and their teacher Mrs. Brandi. Adaleigh and I enjoyed having some one on one time together! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Precious! Why do they look so grown up all of a sudden?! I wish Ellie could be there with them and Heath. :( You and Adaleigh have lots of fun together! You could use a little break. :)
Seems like yesterday when you were pulling out the double stroller in the parking lot at Sonshine to take Logan in and pushing the twins in the stroller! Times flies when you're having fun, huh? Adaleigh is going to be lost or LOVE being the "only" child for a bit two days a week. :>)
so cute, so excited for the one on one time for adaleigh too. :)
Everett woke up the other morning (half asleep) and slurred, "We gotta go to Kenzie's house". :D He must have been dreaming about it!
Oh my goodness! They are so big! I've been away too long! And congrats on moving!
I can't wait till a new post!
Post a Comment