I may get in trouble for letting out our family secret, but we are a family of superheros. Okay some of us just dress up and pretend but Zack really is a superhero! Snotty nosed superwoman!!
I hate to tell you, but Logan gave your secret away a couple of months ago. He told Heath that y'all were superheros. It was a very cute and fun conversation. And now Heath really believes Zack is batman. We just need a picture of you and Zack dressed up.
5 comments:
cute. i love these secrets but ... i'm not that surprised. :)
I have suspected such for a long time!! Now it is confirmed!! You are all my heroes - super and otherwise!!
Halloween costumes....check!
I hate to tell you, but Logan gave your secret away a couple of months ago. He told Heath that y'all were superheros. It was a very cute and fun conversation. And now Heath really believes Zack is batman. We just need a picture of you and Zack dressed up.
Alright we have to get a pictures of our two babies together at the Truck or Treat. My Logen is superman. I love this picture!
Post a Comment