Friday, October 5, 2007

the beginning...

We are at a very exciting time in our life. I need some way to journal these times, so I decided to join the world of bloggers. It has become an obsession of mine to read others blogs. That is what I do while nursing babies, which is pretty much all day long. Hopefully I can figure this out!! Thanks to all the bloggers who have inspired me.

3 comments:

gretchen said...

I am so excited ....except I know you you'll show us all up...I can't wait to keep up with you better.
YIPEE

Anonymous said...

Wow! Oh, Wow! I am speechless. I can't believe you really did it. (Started a blog, I mean.) I am way excited!!! Thank goodness you have so many kids to keep you so busy or else I'm sure you'd show us all up. :) Yay for blogging!!!!!!

Denise Skelton said...

Wesley would definitely agree that I have an obsession with blogging---thanks for helping feed it even more! :)