Thursday, October 11, 2007

So big, so fast

Boy have Cy and Piper grown. They are changing everyday. Now that they are rolling they are always after each other- stealing binkies, sucking on hands, pulling clothes, etc. Sometimes they just tolerate it and sometimes they don't. It is so fun to watch them interact with each other.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH!!! Too precious my goodness. Send them my way!! Me and the girls can take care of them since the three of us just can't get enough of their sweetness.

Denise Skelton said...

LOVE that last picture. Precious!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, just too cute!!! I have REALLY been thinking, and wondering, about you with twins as I've had Heath and Elizabeth. HOW will you go anywhere when they are out of their infant seats? No place but Sam's has double seated carts ~ right?? I have LOVED having the two here ~ but it is JUST the two ~ NO Logan!!! :>) I am SO pleased you are blogging!!!!

Meghan said...

Oh man, i love this picture of them! They are going to be so fun! Seeing Heath and Elizabeth play this week makes me wonder what the twins are going to be like when they are their age. SO FUN!