Thursday, October 11, 2007
Still waiting
We are still waiting to get into the building. We are renting from Farrer Properties. They have been great through all this. The previous tenant has had trouble getting out on time. They were suppose to be out by October 1st. It is now the 11th. They are out, but have left everything a mess. The previous tenant will not return Farrer Properties phone calls and they put a padlock on the door. Zack took matters into his own hands. On Tuesday, he went to their new location and found the previous tenant and got the key to the padlock. The guy promised it would be cleaned the next day. Zack was atleast able to go in on Tuesday night and get a good look at the building. I went by yesterday afternoon hoping to see a clean building and get a good look for myself. No such luck, it was still a disaster. I went straight to Farrer Properties offices and they are now going to take care of things. I gave them our key. (Actually I gave them my house key--hoping they would come clean my house too. I had to take them the right key this morning.) They will be working in there today cleaning, painting, repairing, and making some other changes we requested. Hopefully I will be posting pictures this weekend of our building!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys and your new business!
Arrrgggghhhhhh! How frustrating! I'm sure you're getting anxious to get in there and get it set up and organized! :)
Frustrating story but hilarious that you gave them your house key!!:)
There is some hidden message there with the key mix up ~ TOO funny!! It will all be worth it ~ most pleased Farrer Bros. is being so good.
And I thought MY life was crazy!
Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment