Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Holiday open house

This past weekend Meghan and I had our Holiday Open House. We had our Arbonne holiday items, Gold Canyon candles, Initials Inc., and some really cute wall boards (http://www.shopsmallwords.com/). We had lots of fun. If anyone still needs any Arbonne or candles, let me know.

Landon and Mia went to Alabama to stay with their awesome Aunt Jen and cousins Kyler, Kierstyn, and Trevin. Check out Jen's blog to see all the fun and exciting things they did. Logan got to stay the night with Mama Mary and Granddaddy on Friday night. They took him to the trunk-or-treat on Friday night and shopping on Saturday. Logan has not been the same since.

Cy and Piper were my helpers. This is Cy and Piper fighting over a bag of wipes.

Meghan caught their attention when she walked in the room with food.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

McKenzie- you just might have a red head baby. Pipers hair looks pretty red here. They are so cute!

Thanks for the fun Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I need those pictures e-mailed to me. I thought I could just copy them on my computer then upload to my Costco account but they are too fuzzy. I need pictures of the cousins! Especially those sweet twins!!!! I do want some Arbonne-I'll call later.

Anonymous said...

How cute are these babies?!?!? Even if there was just one they would be cute, but the cuteness is doubled ~ they are so different ~ I love it! Should I save my wipes bags for them?? And. . .I am assuming Logan hasn't been the same in a good way?? LOL