Friday, October 12, 2007

We have the keys

This is the front of our building on West College. Nothing fancy, but will be a great building to start in. We have alot of work to do, but hopefully we can be up and running soon!
This is our forklift from Kenco. It was delivered today. Thanks Kelly!!

Mia outside the back of the building. The kids had a blast running around the open space inside.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

WOHOOOO!!!! So excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun!! I still need more details on this business... I am kind of in the dark. That's okay. Congratulations anyway!! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Proof that dreams do come true! Nice numbers on the door :>) Congratulations and LOTS of GOOD LUCK ~ Good looking forklift.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I think I need to pinch myself.....is this really happening???? FINALLY! Yay Zack!!!

Denise Skelton said...

Congratulations!!!