We have a big yellow dog that lives behind us, but is always roaming the neighborhood. He likes to get into everyones garbage and do his business in everyones yard. Landon and Noah wanted to trap the dog so they could take it back home. They are hoping the dog will go after the cat in the car and then they can close the door and take the dog home. No luck so far.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Dog trap
Landon and his friend Noah made this dog trap. My pictures do not do it justice. Inside the car is a cat that they worked on for several days. The body of the cat is a bicycle seat, the tail is a pvc pipe, the head is made out of construction paper, and the legs are made out of sticks. I wanted to get a better picture of the cat, but they had it placed just right in the car and I didn't want to mess anything up.
We have a big yellow dog that lives behind us, but is always roaming the neighborhood. He likes to get into everyones garbage and do his business in everyones yard. Landon and Noah wanted to trap the dog so they could take it back home. They are hoping the dog will go after the cat in the car and then they can close the door and take the dog home. No luck so far.

We have a big yellow dog that lives behind us, but is always roaming the neighborhood. He likes to get into everyones garbage and do his business in everyones yard. Landon and Noah wanted to trap the dog so they could take it back home. They are hoping the dog will go after the cat in the car and then they can close the door and take the dog home. No luck so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very creative Landon :) Good Job!!!
His little mind never stops! If he's not an artist than he will be an inventor. Good work, Landon and Noah!
LOVE it! Is this the Noah I know? Boys and duct tape-that's awesome. You should take their picture with it. I'm SO glad that you have this blog so I can check up on my boy! :)
That is so cute- Hailey wanted to know why he did that to her car. :) I hope they catch the dog (it just may work).
I am cracking up! I think he's been hanging out with my kids a little too much! LOVE IT!!! How inventive. Be sure to let us know if you catch the dog.
Post a Comment