Monday, November 26, 2007

The Best Thanksgiving Ever

We had the best Thanksgiving. All the kids played great together. Logan was soooooo good!! We were able to eat, relax, and enjoy each others company. I did not take my camera but click on over to Jen's blog and see the pictures she took. I am so thankful for my amazing family and for the time we had to spend together!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

It was the best Thanksgiving!!! I love being with the family. A very relaxing time. :) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Why do you emphasize Logan being sooo good? Of course my little buddy was good and always is, right?

Anonymous said...

Oh, MK, you have been gone too long! JK ~ no matter how the little (BIG) guy behaves he is ALWAYS SO CUTE!!!! I'm already praying for a repeat on Christmas ~ that's all I want for Christmas ~ H*A*P*P*Y grandchildren playing blissfully together. . .