Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Warning!!!!

This book is not intended for a true "Wild Child". "Time for bed," Mother Earth said.
"Not for a while," said her wild child.
"A song, first. I need a song to play in my head before going to bed."

So Mother Earth gave her child a song...

But then this wild child wants a snack and PJs and a kiss...

Mama Mary gave the kids this book. We read it last night. It is a cute book, so I thought until it was bedtime. When I told the kids it was bedtime, Mia said, "I need nighttime music first. I am going to do everything the child did in the book." (I am sure those of you who know Mia can visualize her facial expressions and hear her tone while she is saying this.) She was serious. Bedtime is a struggle for her without the influence of this book. She didn't get her way but eventually went to sleep just fine. I love my "Wild Child"! Mama Mary did get a phone call from me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's not as s l o w as we all think...

Meghan said...

Oh heavens!! That Mama Mary!

Anonymous said...

I thought the same would happen to me when I read the book to my girls. I guess I got lucky! :) It is a cute book though.