Monday, November 26, 2007
Family Home Evening
We went to Trip and Jen's tonight for pizza and Family Home Evening (a free meal is always a good thing these days- thanks Jen). Jen's parents are in town and they decided to open the card tonight to find out the sex of baby #5. I did not ask permission before I began this post, but I'll ask for forgiveness later. When Jen had her ultrasound a few weeks ago, they had the technician write down the sex of the baby on a card and seal it in an envelope. Tonight Caroline opened the envelope, Connor took out the card, and Chase yelled "It's a BOY!!!!". I am so excited for them. Of course either way would be great, but I think they were very excited to see boy! That makes 9 boys and 8 girls for the Meredith grandchildren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank goodness for blogs! So fun to read it here! :) I'm sure Jen2 will forgive you....
Sounds like a fun night. Wish we could have been there.
I knew it!!! Wish I could have been there too.
I was there and wish you all could have been there too :>) along with MK and gang. Exciting times! I guess I was hoping for a girl for Elizabeth and Piper (and Chloe when she visits). Adding another boy to Logan, Heath and Cy is exciting ~ right???? Maybe Baby Boy Meredith will be like Elizabeth and add a calmness to the 3 musketeers . . . I'm a woman of faith :>)
YEA!!! Mom called and left a message to call her but I didn't get it till midnight when I was up with Hailey so thanks for the post!! I was hoping they wouldn't have a duplicate Meredith family... two older boys... three younger girls! :)
Post a Comment