Monday, November 5, 2007

Wild Weekend

We had Kierstyn and Kyler come stay with us this weekend. It was a great weekend. It was so easy because the kids are so much older they can entertain themselves. We did not do any cute crafts or fun activities. You have to go to Jen's house to get those things. I was pretty proud of myself that I got them all fed and where we needed to be when we needed to be there. Mia and Landon had their last soccer games. Yipppeeee!!!! It was a great soccer season, but I am glad it is over. We are ready for wrestling season!!

Kierstyn played mommy all weekend. She was a great help!! (Cy has the wrong binkie.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for letting my crew hang out at your house last weekend. I asked my kids on the way home if they had more fun when L and M were at our house or when they got to go to L and M's house.....your house won! At least they had to think about it for a minute. :)

Anonymous said...

Kierstyn sure has the Mommy gene ~ I know she must have been in heaven with TWO babies to love on!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was Cy and just figured my eyes were seeing wrong colors! :) CUTE

Meghan said...

Yipee for you!! Glad it is over for you too. And I am sure Kierstyn was such a good mommy as she likes to be with Heath too :)