Monday, November 26, 2007
Ornament Party just around the corner
This is my favorite time of year when we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. One of my favorite traditions is the annual ornament party. This year I am hosting it at my home. It is a night of Christmas cheer, food, fun, and most important friends. We have ten people participating in the ornament exchange. Each of us will make ten of the same ornament. We exchange the ornaments and come home with ten new ornaments. I have some of the most creative friends and family who participate, which means I get some really cute ornaments! I will be sure to post pictures of all the ornaments. I just wanted to give you something to look forward to. Anyone is welcome to come party with us Saturday night at 6:30!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Did you figure out that one ornament? If so let me know I may try to have the girls do one- ya think?
YEA!!!!! Now I need to go get started on mine....
Oh, and just for the record...MCKENZIE is the always the one with the cutest ornaments--I am proud to hang all of her ornaments on my tree!
Oh dear...thanks for the reminder. I need to get to work!
Oops sorry....that wasn't andrew that was me!
I may come for the food, fun and to hang out with your CRAZY, FUN friends!!!!!!
Post a Comment