Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Busted in a lie

I was reminded today of something that happened this weekend. I didn't really lie; I just stretched the truth a little. I made taco soup for dinner last week. Mia was being difficult and saying she didn't like it and wasn't going to eat. I said that is fine but that I thought it was Kierstyn's favorite. She sat right up and decided she wanted a big bowl full. (If it is good for Kierstyn, then it is good for Mia.) She loved it just as I knew she did. When Kierstyn was here this weekend, we still had leftovers in the refrigerator. Mia got so excited and told Kierstyn to look in the refrigerator because we had her favorite food. Kierstyn had no idea what Mia was talking about. Luckily Mia didn't catch on too much. She continues to ask for taco soup everyday sometimes even for breakfast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny girl! It helps to be a bit
s l o w at times, huh? I'd continute to use K as leverage ~ K is a great housekeeper ~ for real! She cleans the playroom here amazingly well!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad I am not the only one. Like the whole egg thing- that may have been the last time she has willingly eaten eggs but if she does have eggs she asks for ketchup like McKenzie and Mia. :)

Anonymous said...

oh you are too funny...I say we use what we've got against 'em as long as we can!!!
Taco soup for breakfast?
....and mm, Kier may be a great housekeeper at your house but this house has yet to see those skills in action! what's your secret??