Yes, he can be so sweet! I love this picture of them.
Piper looks a lot like Mia did- don't you think? Too precious!!
She looks just like Mia's baby pictures!
Logan looks JUST like Landon in that picture!
They all look the same to me! I thnk you guys just cloned your babies!
I just think they are precious! Those eyelashes on Logan...what we ladies would do for eyelashes like that.
Love the jammies!!...and she may look just like Mia's baby pictures but Mia doesn't have blue eyes!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yes, he can be so sweet! I love this picture of them.
Piper looks a lot like Mia did- don't you think? Too precious!!
She looks just like Mia's baby pictures!
Logan looks JUST like Landon in that picture!
They all look the same to me! I thnk you guys just cloned your babies!
I just think they are precious! Those eyelashes on Logan...what we ladies would do for eyelashes like that.
Love the jammies!!...and she may look just like Mia's baby pictures but Mia doesn't have blue eyes!
Post a Comment