Fowler Bros. Granite and Marble
As of October 3, 2007, Zack owns his own granite and marble company. This has been a long time dream and goal for us. His brother Luke moved back from Georgia (not Alabama-sorry) and will be his #1 employee! We still do not have possession of the building, but hopefully will by next week. They have alot to do to get ready before they can begin working. It is exciting and scary all at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congratulations...I am so excited for you all!!!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! I know this day has been a long time coming! Tell Zack how proud we are of him! (And yeah, I know it wouldn't have happened without YOU, 'Kenz!)
YAHOO!! So happy for y'all. I could be the company's personal trainer :)
Mckenzie, just wanted to let you know that is was Georgia not Alabama....But we're back!!!
Post a Comment