The Fowler Family (Landon 6, Mia 5, Logan 2, Piper and Cy 6 months)


Landon and Mia are the best helpers and can sometimes talk Logan into helping them. One of their favorite things to do is the dishes!! Cy and Piper are happy babies and sooooo much fun(except from 10:00pm-6:00am)!
6 comments:
CUTEST BABIES EVER!!!
i'm sorry, you're probably sick of hearing it, but i couldn't resist. good luck with the blog!
Oh my goodness- that picture of Piper is PRECIOUS!!!! And congrats on the building and business stuff... that's exciting! Logan is getting so big and turning more into a kid now and not a toddler.
LOVE the pictures!
ps- will you ask Landon and Mia to tell my kids HOW MUCH FUN it is to wash the dishes????? Maybe my kids will want to do it if they know YOUR kids do it!
AWESOME!! Just this morning I was thinking how fun it would be for you to blog, but felt as tho' your plate was full enough without mentioning it! Kudos to you ~ I know you can do it ~ it will be worth every little bit you blog ~ and you will be feeding my new addiction! Thanks! :>)
I am SO proud of you for becoming a blogger friend! LOVE the pictures of the sweet kiddos. I miss you all so much and am so glad that I can now keep up with you all! Hug Landon & Mia for me.
Post a Comment