Monday, October 8, 2007

Logan's new accomplishment

I am never very excited for my kids to go back to school. I love having them home and being able to do whatever we want whenever we want. I also love having the helping hands and extra sets of eyes. Once Zack and the big kids were out the door, I thought I would do some laundry. I headed upstairs to get the dirty clothes and returned to find Logan sharing a sucker with Cy. What a nice big brother he is. The sucker was up high in a cabinet. Logan has mastered climbing on the countertops and getting what he wants out of the cabinets.




Not long after the sucker incident, I was feeding one of the babies and heard some commotion in the kitchen. I grabbed my camera and went to see what he was into this time. I found him eating a handful of cookies. No hiding place is safe. Luckily he had eaten a banana in between the two as you can see by the sticker on his forehead.



I have corrupted the poor kid. Sometimes during the day he will come up to me and say, "I need chocolate." He has a sweet tooth even at 7:30am. (Just a note...I didn't let him finish the sucker or the cookies.)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute (since it's not my child). Cy looked like he was enjoying the sucker too. I wonder if my kids are going to be a help or a hazard.

Heather said...

Your kids are so cute! How nice of Logan to share his sucker with his little brother.

Meghan said...

Good luck! ;) I don't know what else to say. But, Logan is really cute. :)

Anonymous said...

He is so darn cute ~ the child NEEDS chocolate to keep those big eyes brown!! Keep breathing ~ and keep him breathing. Some day he will marry a sweet gal like his Aunt Jen1 and she will have to suffer Logan's pay backs :>)

Denise Skelton said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I love how the sticker says BRAIN FUEL! :)

Anonymous said...

Logan is as bad as his Uncle Kelly! I can't keep the chocolate hidden from him either! Good luck with the monkey child....it really does come in handy when you're too busy to get something for him. :)